College Building – 5 Lecture Halls
4 Teaching Departments
- Rachana Sharir (Anatomy museum with separate Dissection Hall)
- Kriya Sharir (Museum with separate laboratory)
- Ayurved Samhita & Siddhant
- Dravyaguna Vigyana (With Museum)
- Swasthavritta & Yoga (Museum with Meditation Hall)
- Rog Nidan avum Vikriti Vigyan (With laboratory)
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana (Museum with manufacturing unit)
- Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vaidyaka (With Museum)
- Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga (With Museum)
- Panchakarma (With Museum)
- Shalakya Tantra
- Shalya Tantra (With Ksharsutra Preparation Unit )
Auditorium – Well established with audio visual facilities.
Library – More than ten thousand (10,000) books ( Ayurvedic book, Modern book, Medical Journals & other books). Proper Seating, Computer and Internet facility.
Herbal Garden – More than 250 species and approximate 1650 medicinal plants. Total area of the herbal garden is near about 4000 Sq.Mt.
Manufacturing Unit – Authentic Ayurvedic drugs are manufacture here for supplies the ailing patients for OPD & IPD.
Laboratory – There are one well equipped Laboratory attached in this hospital.
Hostel Facility – YES
- Out Patient Department – 8 OPD in different departments with proper facilities as per guided by AYUSH & CCIM.
- In Patient Department – 6 IPD with 60 bed and proper facilities as per guided by AYUSH & CCIM.
- Operation Theatre – Two OT (Major and Minor) and one Labor room with well equipped as per guided by AYUSH & CCIM.
- Computerized Central Registration System both IPD & OPD
- Biometric Attendance System present for all Teaching & Non-Teaching staffs.
- Panchakarma Unit
- Ksharsutra Unit
- Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Pathology & Radiology
- There are so many regular medical staffs engaged in our hospital. Apart from super specialist doctors (M.D. & Ph.D.) in concern subject, efficient medical technologists are available here.